General Court18 Tennis Policies:
1. Court18 Tennis LLP, will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any person participating in the COURT18 Tennis programmes or Tennis Camps (including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the negligence of Court18 Tennis or its employees or agents).
2. We can accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal items whilst on our courses.
3. You should wear appropriate tennis or sportswear to coaching sessions.
4. Only recognised non marking tennis shoes may be worn in coaching sessions.
5. You are responsible for arriving on time for each coaching session. It is also your responsibility to be on time for collecting younger players, and communicating any changes in pick up methods to the lead coach.
6. Any aggressive actions (verbal/physical) towards our staff, employees or clients will not be tolerated.
7. We reserve the right to decline access to anyone who does not comply with our policies or behaves in a manor that we find unacceptable. You will have no right to a refund in this case.
8. It is the parents responsibility that their children are sent to Court18 tennis sessions with the appropriate equipment for extreme weathers, for example; rain coats, change of clothes, hats, gloves, sunscreen & plenty of water.
9. We reserve the right to make the decision, on each players level and suitability for each specific Court18 tennis class.
Cancellation Policy, Group Coaching:
1. We reserve the right to cancel any session that is under subscribed. If this occurs, you will receive a full refund.
2. Bookings are non-refundable after purchase. If we are presented with a valid medical certificate or a valid reason for non-participation we will provide a credit note that can be redeemed across the programme.
Cancellation Policy, Private Coaching:
1. There is also a strict 48 hour cancellation policy for private coaching: if you have to cancel the lesson for whatever reason you must give the coach 48 hours’ notice or the lesson must be paid in full. If the coach manages to fill the slot then they may waive this but this is at the discretion of the individual coach.
1. All course bookings are subject to availability.
2. Bookings are non-refundable after purchase, unless we are presented with a valid medical certificate declaring the participant unfit to attend.
3. Court18 Tennis asks for termly fees to be paid within three weeks of an invoice being sent, if fees are not received within this time then we reserve the right to reallocate the place in the group to a player on the reserve list.
4. It’s your responsibility to check that you have been enrolled for the correct course, and that you are aware of the correct course timings.
5. Our coaching courses will not run during school holidays (excluding camps). Clients will be advised by the coach when the last session of term is. This information will also be available on the website and on the social media platforms.
6. We reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions within this document.